Funds disappeared from account [Technical glitch] customer chat team refusing to help

rk2024

Hello Commmunity memebers, 

I am quite worried and baffled with a technical issue that happened yesterday. I tried to withdraw my funds. The otp which i got in the emails wasnt working multiple times. I reported to the chat support team. I had an balance of apprx $1000 (usd). They told me clear cache, cookies and try using Hash.game website instead. When I did that, my entire amount balance and gaming betting history and deposit history disappeared from account. I only have proof of money i transferred and one proof where it shows the fund balance before this issue happened. The proof shows clearly i had funds. Now the chat support team is only asking for betting history and deposit proof which is not showing and whats funny is this data disappeared due to whatever tech glitch from BC GAME and the chat team is asking me to show proof. Did anyone face similar issue recently after their major update? Their customer support is among the worst in the world. They dont understand the issue. they keep asking same thing again and again and dont use basic common sense to troubleshoot the customer issue. Can someone guide how do I pursue this and who do I complaint against BC GAME. SOME SIMILAR ISSUE happened 2 weeks ago where my two withdrawals were not recieved but their system showed as succesful. They dint believe for 2 weeks despite showing so many proofs and videos and what not! finally, they refunded...I am very disappointed with BC GAME SUPPORT TEAM. 

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now